Simon Mont, founder of Harmonize, talks about his article “Autopsy of a Failed Holacracy” and the debate it provoked. He believes that if we really want to reimagine our organisations, we need to look at individuals, the organisation, and the larger economic system – changing organisational structures alone isn’t enough. We talk about nonprofits, leadership, and how we can connect the dots across organisational transformation communities.
How to follow Simon:
- Twitter: @harmonizework
- “Autopsy of a Failed Holacracy” https://nonprofitquarterly.org/2018/01/09/autopsy-failed-holacracy-lessons-justice-equity-self-management/
- The Harmonize website: https://www.harmonize.work/
- Incite http://www.incite-national.org/
- Anti Oppression Resource and Training Alliance (AORTA) http://aorta.coop/
- Everyday Liberation https://sandrakim.com/