Bayo Akomolafe is a Nigerian author, professor, chief curator of The Emergence Network and is often known for his poetic and provocative take on big topics such as global crisis and social change. We talk about what he calls 'generative incapacitation' and the kind of leadership that’s needed in these times, how the Covid pandemic is disrupting our norms, embracing failure and allowing ourselves to be lost... and I also posed some questions to him about my worries regarding the reinventing work movement. It's a deep conversation so perhaps listen to this out on a walk!
- Bayo’s website
- A beautiful conversation with Bayo on For The Wild on slowing down for urgent times
- A video of Bayo being interviewed by friend of the Leadermorphosis podcast Skeena Rathor for Extinction Rebellion ideas exchange
- (And you can listen to my conversation with Skeena here, Leadermorphosis ep. 47)
- The conversation with Miki Kashtan I reference (Leadermorphosis ep. 37)
- The conversation with Margaret Wheatley I reference (Leadermorphosis ep. 33)